Dutch DH-88 Comet
After the MacRobertson air race the Green Comet and Black Magic were put up for sale. Black Magic was sold to Portugal and renamed Salazar.
For the Green One there was interest from both the French and Dutch government. In the end it was sold to the Netherlands. After this the French ordered two new-built comets which were delivered in 1935 as F-ANPY and F-ANPZ.
The green Comet was repainted in Dutch military colours and used for a number of flights to the Dutch East Indies. After 1936 was stored in a hangar in Amsterdam airport where it was destroyed in 1940.